Be aware of the fact that this blog is different from our Moodle course. This blog is public. Anybody will be able to see it — that’s what we want here.
For this reason you’ll have to be very careful:
- Use your firstname, but do not share any other personal details here.
- Since you’ll be seen by all kinds of people, make sure you are dressed appropriately (no hot tops, bikinis, or boxer shorts…)
- Use only pictures that you have drawn or taken yourself. Also check the page “how to produce a cool book-trailer” for further tips about free pictures and music.
- When writing comments on other students’ posts be respectful.
- If you see anything odd on our blog, report it to Mrs. Pö immediately.